Chartered in 2004, Center Point Fire District Post 5050 partnered with Learning for Life to train our future leaders. Learning For Life is a program developed and administrated by the Boy Scouts of America Council and offers many opportunities for young adults between the ages of 14-21 years old. To learn more about Learning for Life, click here. The Center Point Fire District Post 5050 is a fantastic opportunity for anyone interested in the fire service between 14-21 years old. The program, designed to expose the explorers to the fire service and develop a sense of community. CPFD strives to teach the next generation the importance of giving yourself to others and developing young adults into the leaders of tomorrow. Whether you want to be a firefighter in the future or help the community, the explorer program can be a place of growth and development for you.
Requirements for the Program
· Must be 14 years old and completed the 8th grade.
· Must be willing to learn and actively participate in drills, fundraisers, community events, and Fire training.
· No serious convictions or active investigations of a serious nature.
· Must Maintain a C average at School.
· All School-aged Explorers must be enrolled in School.
To learn more, click on the button below to email our Post Advisor, Lieutenant Matt Brown.