Center Point Fire District Pay Fire Dues  Fire Report Request 



Frequently Asked Questions

How do I pay Fire Dues?

In person at Fire Administration with Check, Money order, Visa or MasterCard. The use of a credit card has a 2.65 percent processing fee. You can mail a check or a money order to

P.O. Box 9651

Birmingham,Al 35220.

The easiest way to pay is online here. 


How do I get a Fire Report?

To get a fire report contact (205)853-5098 and request a fire report. Your fire report will be prepared and available for pick up at 2229 Center Point Parkway, Center Point, Al 35215.


What do I do if I have a question about EMS billing or want to pay my transport bill?

Call (205)853-5098 and speak to Kim Lee. She will be able to help with payments or questions.


Why does Center Point Fire District charge for transports?

The Center Point Fire District prides ourselves in providing our citizens the best fire and EMS service available. CPFD started transporting our citizens in 1995 in an effort to provide our residents continuity of care and reduced wait times on life saving care. Fire Department based transport has become the gold standard in prehospital emergency medicine. Fire dues cover most of our budget but to keep the cost lower we charge for transport service to help offset the cost of running transports.


How to get an EMS report?

All EMS report request need to be directed through our EMS Director Battalion Chief Wes Ward. Click here to be directed to his email or call (205)853-5098 and ask for Wes Ward.